Ber months finally arrived and this simply means that the Christmas season is about to come! Have you prepared your wallets for this season? Buying gifts, meeting your godchildren, and decorating your office and house are the preparation for Christmas. Do you have any idea where you can buy Christmas decorations?
1. Dapitan Arcade – located at Kanlaon cor. Dapitan St., Quezon City. It’s a market where you can buy home interiors, handmade crafts where also being exported, gift items, and other decorative stuffs. Interior designers often go here because the prices are way cheaper (but the uniqueness and quality do not suffer of course) than buying to SM malls or Ayala Malls.
2. Unique Novelties & Toys Corporation – located at 15 Zorra St., Paltok, San Francisco Del Monte, QC. They were featured at Unang Hirit last 2011 for they are known to be a direct importer and distributor of souvenirs, corporate gifts, Christmas lights and decors, Halloween toys and accessories, Valentine gifts, religious figurines and etc.
3. Uniwide Malls – with many branches. Uniwide sells variety of stuffs since it is a warehouse. For only P29, you can buy 1 cute decor.
4. Divisoria – located at Binondo, Manila – Divisoria Mall, Tutuban Mall, 168 Mall and even the sidewalk vendors sell competitive price as they do not want to lose with their economical products. Divisoria is known for night bazaar especially Christmas season, tiangge, wholesale stores, food stalls so going to this place is a must to prepare your shopping’s list.
5. Greenhills – located at Ortigas Avenue, San Juan City. Most of the shoppers in this place are professionals or the yuppies as it is located near to the commercial city of the Philippines. There are lots of tiangges inside mall and gift suggestions as well.
Now that you knew some of the places you can go to accessorize your house or buy new bigger Christmas tree, prepare your budget for this very long Christmas celebration of Filipinos! Maligayang Pasko!