I can still remember the first time I started blogging. The main purpose is just to create a website and learn how it works. Upon reading certain posts about making money online through website and blogging, I got an idea to try if it works.
It is more than two years now when I begun blogging. My first blog is more on personal niche followed by a family, general, finance and now I am planning to continue the entertainment blog. My family blog is my main blog where you can read blog updates almost every day.
Like some successful blog owners, I am happy with the progress of my blogging career. I have experience several blogging opportunities, wonderful events, advertorials and also became a mommy blogger partner.
My simple tips to improve blogging career
– Always publish unique post everyday or at least three times a day.
– Stick to your blog niche or category when creating a post.
– Apply the basic essential blogging tools.
– Make sure that the title of the post is unique and search engine friendly meaning it might be the keyword combination that the user is looking for.
– Proofread your post or check for grammatical and spelling errors. There are times that I do not proofread especially in a quick post like this.
– Arrange the templates or widgets of your blog to a neat design. Avoid putting too many links on the homepage.
– Apply in legitimate websites that offer blogging opportunities.
– Join in blogging network or community. There you can meet bloggers with the same interest and you can exchange certain blogging tips and info.