A few hours ago I received an email from Ken Brown (the founder and owner of Adgitize) with a subject “Adgitize to Close”. I was surprise and sadly it is true. I have been a member of Adgitize since last year and I was happy to knew a lot of bloggers through the adgitize network ADS. I can still remember my first proof of payment from Adgitize that I posted here and a couple of payments followed every month.
From the letter, Here are things on what to expect over the next 30 days from Adgitize: (I just summarize it)
- Beginning on December 27th, 2011, you will not be able to open any new accounts. – Ability to create or renew any ads will be shut down.
- On January 1st, 2012, Adgitize will officially stop showing ads and all member publishers will NOT receive revenue for any Adgitize Ads shown. If you had an ad running with them they will refund a prorated portion of your ad price.
- Payouts for publishers and affiliates for the month of December will run on the normal schedule and should be complete by January 10th, 2012.
- Except for those requesting checks which won’t be processed until January 12th, 2012.
- Expect all services and websites to be taken out of service by January 31st, 2012. If you have not given Adgitize a proper payment method to send your earnings by that date then there will be no way to make payment to you and you will forfeit those earnings.
- Adgitize members will stop receiving points and revenues from them after December 31, 2011 so it only means that members should remove all Adgitize Ad Groups from all blogs before or after the said date.
You can still communicate with Adgitize over the next 31 days through the Adgitize contact us link, the forum or the blog comment section. They will be monitoring each of those communication methods until the web site is shut down.