Question:What is your memorable birthday experience and How did you celebrate it?
Answer: My memorable birthday experience is my 18th birthday. We celebrated it at home. It is not as luxurious compared to the usual debut but it was remarkable because I truly felt the presence of my whole family, friends and loved ones. When I celebrated my 18th birthday more than twelve years ago, I have three wishes and it all came true. That makes it super memorable for me. So what are my three birthday wishes? First, I wish that may I and my siblings finish all our studies. Secondly, I wish for the good health of my family and peace. Lastly, I wish to meet my soul mate. My three wishes came true and surprisingly, after that wish I met my soul mate, my first boyfriend who is now my husband.
Happy Birthday Mommy Jes!
Click the banner below to join.
Woot woot! I can now join blog contest. Although I still have many things to do, I can now take some time updating what I missed in blogging. One of the things I missed is joining blog contest. My fellowÂ three Pinay WAHM’s will be celebrating their birthday this July. They combined their birthday blog contest into one and it makes major majors prizes. So, what are the prizes to be won? Exciting! Isn’t it? Continue reading
This is my official entry to LEVY’s contest
Question: What are the things/situations that would make you feel like levitating?
Answer: I am a simple person and simple things makes me happy. There are many things that makes me feel like levitating and here are the list:
- every time my two-year old son say’s “I love you Mommy!”
- every timeÂ my two-year old son has a new grasp of learning
- every time I am with my hubby’s embrace
- every time I finish my task or goal ahead of time
- every time I speak with my family bonding (parents, brother and sisters, niece and nephew)
- every time I eat ice cream flavored Cheese and salad
- every time I eat cake with a delicious marshmallow icing
- every time I sing a song
- every time I take a bath
- every time I meet my close friends and peers
- every time I have done some good things for mankind
Those are the things that would make me feel like levitating. Simple things makes me happy, relax and contented. I don’t have a photo of a jump shot but I would really love to have in the near future.
My fellow PMC (Pinay Mommies Community) Levy is currently holding a blog contest. You may win a total of $500 worth of cash and prizes. Continue reading
I would like to share this post about the campaign â€œA Cent for Kassandraâ€™s Hearing Aidâ€œ. By joining the contest, you will not only help Kassandra but you may also win a Vintage Necklace. For the mechanics on how to join kindly click the banner below for the complete details. The Contest ends on April 5, 2011.
Thanks to people who helped Kassandra in buying her hearing aid.
Melody Faye S. Arreza
Let us celebrate Pinay Mama on her birthday by joining her blog contest. There are lots of cool prizes to be given away like cash, domain names, hosting, EC credits and more. There are four simple steps to join just click on the banner below for more details.
The exciting prizes at stake:
Blog makeover (Blogger or WordPress, two columns, color of choice of winner)
2 domain and hosting for one year
8,000 ec credits
1 domain and hosting for one year
6,000 ec credits
1 domain and hosting for one year
4,000 ec credits
1 domain and hosting for one year
2,000 ec credits
1,000 ec credits
500 ec credits
4 winners of $5 via random.org for the first 13 contestants who completes the requirements!
The contestant with the highest number of referred people to the contest will win a Baby Bond Nursing Sash Couture worth $35.
Special thanks to the generous sponsors of Pinay Mamaâ€™s Birthday Blog Contest below:
WAHMaholicBlogDesigns | Must Have Food | Mom Workaholic | Eras Lovers | Pop Ups of My Mind | ME, myself and Jes blog | samut-sari | earndollarspinoy | foodiesgalore | new home sweet home | my little angels | princess ishiâ€™s diary | prince ethanâ€™s journal | travelandrecreation | Grampys World | elcalientemamma| thetsinaywrites | thedomesticatedwahm| tsinaytravels| Bitz â€˜n Pieces of My Life| Dashing Smiles| My Web-Blog dot Com| Live Love Pink | Lovely Pink | Dashing Shoppers | My Daily Sunset | Kharlota dot Com | Hobby and Such by Carlota | Mum Writes Again | Travel and Musings | My Tots Exactly! | My Tummy Calls | Beauty Fashions and Finds | peachandthings | thepeachkitchen | pinayads | newsbreakonline | Kizuna | Topics on Earth | embrace life | more than just a sahm | pinayjade | mommawannabe | onlinechikadora | Joys in Life | My Fashion Sense | All About Her | I Love Darly | Nurses uniforms | plateandme | artsyniko | pinaymommyonline | mommyrubz | caffeinatedmuse | crayonsnpencils | lifesdigitalmoments | friendshipandsmiles | therubyposts | .bizmomph | reviewershaven | iheartthemall | marvinsideas | dailyviews | mycurrentideas | nourishingsoul | Mnetbizmoney | MJDMaBelleverlasting | TLC121 | Successbox8 | Blogopinionz | Belleverlasting | 888host | apical8 | mafesviewpoint | succesz | victoriouz | Azumi Kawaii Princess | fabmomma
Contest runs from February 14 to March 8, 2011. Winners will be announced on March 15, 2011.
I am adgitizing a few minutes ago when I came across with this cool blog giveaway by RYHEANNE. This is her first blog giveaway and I will try my luck again since my birthday is coming this November_ (lol).
What is for grabs?
- 1 big bottle of pantene shampoo (900 ml)
- 4 pcs. of apricot soap
- color box (pink)
- pencil colors
- pink eraser
- some chocolates
Ryanne's First Blog Giveaway
How to join:
- FOLLOW her blog http://www.herzlichliebe.info through GFC and The Traveler’s Journey
- BLOG about this giveaway or PUT it on your side bar and link it back here
- LEAVE a comment with the URL of your post, tweet and email here. If you are already an old follower just tell her.
Winner will be choosen via random.org
valid until November 25, 2010.
Open to everyone.
For more details please visit her Giveway link.
I came acrossÂ with this Sweet November Goodie bags from PhoebeAnn contest and the prizes are really cool so I have decided to join. My birthday is coming on the way this November so I will try my luck if I could win any of these prizes (lol). I like all the goodies in this contest especially the photo of goodies below.
Sweet November Goodies
Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest is exclusive to Philippine residents only.
2. Contest runs until November 16, 2010 11:59PM Manila Time.
3. All contestants must comment on this post stating how they joined the contest (Twitter/Subscription/blog or Facebook entry).
4. A winner can only win once.
5. Winners must claim the prize at the designated meeting area in Makati City after the contest duration (will most likely be on a Saturday). If the winner cannot claim the prize herself/himself, a representative may be sent to claim on her/his behalf. Else, the prize may be shipped via MC Express but the cost will be shouldered by the winner.
For more details please visit the contest link!
Burn is having a birthday bash blog contest that started last October 7, 2010 by which you can win in as much as $60 at stake.
$ 30 via paypal
1000 EC credits (My Wishlist and Lifestyle and homemaking)
3 months 125Ã—125 Ad Space Scrap Collection, Slogged Over Leisure
3 pcs. of lipglossÂ (Dhemz)
$ 20 dollars via paypal
500 EC Credits
2 months Ads Space 125x 125 Mapeh Org
2 pcs. lip gloss (Dhemz)
$10 dollars via paypal (Nursing Uniforms)
200 EC credits
1 month space 125 x 125 Babycoy
- Blog about the contest with contest badge and sponsor. Just copy and paste the code below
- Place the contest badge on your sidebar.
- Leave a comment on here saying that you are joining the contest.
- Link the following sponsors.
* Slogged Over Leisure * Mapeh Org * Lumad Basakanon * Babycoy*
Multiple blogs are welcome. Just follow all the required tasks per blog.
Fill up the form found here so she can count your entries. In determining the winners, random org will be used.
Contest Starts: October 1, 2010
Contest Ends: October 30, 2010
Announcement of winners will be on November4, 2010