This is my official entry to LEVY’s contest
Question: What are the things/situations that would make you feel like levitating?
Answer: I am a simple person and simple things makes me happy. There are many things that makes me feel like levitating and here are the list:
- every time my two-year old son say’s “I love you Mommy!”
- every timeÂ my two-year old son has a new grasp of learning
- every time I am with my hubby’s embrace
- every time I finish my task or goal ahead of time
- every time I speak with my family bonding (parents, brother and sisters, niece and nephew)
- every time I eat ice cream flavored Cheese and salad
- every time I eat cake with a delicious marshmallow icing
- every time I sing a song
- every time I take a bath
- every time I meet my close friends and peers
- every time I have done some good things for mankind
Those are the things that would make me feel like levitating. Simple things makes me happy, relax and contented. I don’t have a photo of a jump shot but I would really love to have in the near future.